Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Challenge Update #2 ETSY time


If you haven't visited recently here's the link to my little ETSY shop. Part of me doing the #getgoodsummer challenge was to actually get round to putting things into my shop. I LOVE making and creating. It is so relaxing and after a day of running round after our toddler it allows me to have some me time. Around Christmas we have always got a few tables at various craft fairs. They are SO much fun. I love meeting people and showing them what I've been up to. Etsy is like a 24 hour global craft fair! 

Here are some photos of things that have gone in my shop recently: 










1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the detail on the sewing box... And that frame is right up my street! Thanks for linking up with #getgoodsummer
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete